I test and perform detailed reviews of technology products for this blog and my YouTube channel. If you have a product that you’d like me to consider for review then please follow the guidelines I have set out below before you get in touch with me.
- If you send me a product for review there is no guarantee that the product will end up on this blog or in a video on my YouTube channel. Obviously I will try to accommodate as best as possible and whilst I don’t want you to waste your money, please understand that unforeseen circumstances, life events, busy schedules etc. can mean that things may get delayed or don’t happen at all.
- I do not do sponsored reviews, ever, full stop, so please don’t ask. If you’re interested in working with me in a sponsored capacity then please review my sponsorship guidelines.
- I shouldn’t have to state this but I do not accept any payment or other form of compensation in order to influence the outcome of my review of your product.
- All opinions and experiences in reviews are my own and I will not allow you to preview, or input in to, the video or article prior to it’s release unless it is for clarification of functionality or technical assistance.
- Unless otherwise agreed beforehand, all products provided by you for review will not be returned.
So if you’ve got this far and you’re happy with my guidelines then please feel free to get in touch and let’s work together.